Budget: $ 3.1 Million
Location: 1725 Baronne Street New Orleans , LA 70113
GCHP completed the historic rehabilitation of 1725 Baronne in June 2014. This 1920's brick storefront, formerly Kaufman's Department Store, now serves as the headquarters for the Tulane School of Architecture's City Center, a design studio that offers pro bono design services to community-based, nonprofit organizations to help advance their mission. In addition to housing City Center's administrative staff, the 7,200 square-foot building was rehabilitated to include a studio and workshop/fabrication space where architecture students will receive instruction in design and construction.