What types of real estate development services does GCHP provide?
We offer a full range of development services including feasibility analysis, construction and design management services, project-based lending and post-completion asset management. GCHP’s role in each transaction depends on the nature of the project and the needs of the partners. Most often GCHP is the at-risk developer, but we also provide development services on a fee basis.
GCHP staff are highly skilled in accessing, structuring and closing a diverse array of project financing vehicles including: State and Federal Historic Tax Credits, New Market Tax Credits, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Tax Exempt Bonds, Community Development Block Grant and HOME funds, Federal Home Loan Bank AHP grants, and various other tax incentives and private and public subsidies.
Gulf Coast Housing Partnership development services include, but are not limited to:
- Technical Assistance including strategic planning, feasibility analysis, land assemblage, pro-forma development, construction oversight, project financial resourcing, tax credits financing and compliance
- At-risk Development, through the creation of single purpose entity in which GCHP has a controlling interest, providing capacity to project partners in leveraging and responding to diverse funding requirements
- Project Management, serving as owner’s representative in oversight of all aspects of project execution from feasibility review to procurement of financing, project completion and stabilization
- Project-based Lending, utilizing our own capital for land assembly, acquisition, and predevelopment activities and as a collateral funding mechanism to leverage conventional project financing, utilizing our own capital for land assembly, acquisition, and predevelopment activities and as a collateral funding mechanism to leverage conventional project financing
- Asset Management, providing oversight of developed properties to ensure compliance with project funding requirements and that the property remains sustainable and a long-term asset to the community and the residents
Please contact GCHP President, Kathy Laborde at (504) 525-2505 or firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries regarding GCHP “Production in Partnership” development services and partnership opportunities.
Katherine Martin, Former Executive Director